The Summary screen displays the following user activity details:
- User Walk In
- The User Walk In graph displays the number of users entering a location over a 24-hour time period, with data points at each hour. Data is further separated between Total Users, Return Users, and New Users.
- Dwell Time
- The Dwell time graph displays
the amount of time users stayed at a location over a 24-hour time period, with data
points at each hour. Data is further separated into the following time durations:
- < 30 Minutes
- 30-60 Minutes
- 1-2 Hours
- 2-4 Hours
- 4-7 Hours
- > 7 Hours
NoteUse the Show Grouped /Show Stacked icons to display user data grouped into categories or stacked into separate categories for each of the time durations.
- The Today chart displays data from the last two days and a comparison of Visitors and New Users data in percentages. The Visitors graph displays the total number of users over time. The New Users graph displays the number of first-time users over time. The Conversion graph displays the number and percentage of users who converted from Connected to Onboarded customers. The information displayed in all three graphs starts at midnight of the previous day and goes through the current time. The data resets each day at midnight.
- The Gender chart displays the percentage of users by gender.
- Use the Show Bar Chart /Show Pie
Chart icons to display user data as a bar chart or pie chart respectively. The Age chart displays the total
number of users, separated into the following age ranges:
- > 55
- < 15