The Authorization Policy screen lists existing Authorization Policy policy details. This list contains both user-defined and system-provided policies.
- Displays the unique name assigned to the Authorization Policy when it was created.
- Displays the description entered when the Authorization Policy was created.
- Select the icon to delete an existing Authorization Policy.
Default, System-provided Authorization Policies
ExtremeGuest Essentials portal provides the following default Authorization Policies:
- Denies access to registered users who are not authorized to access the network.
- This policy is applicable for already registered guest users. It authenticates the user, applies the Guest Access role/group and provides network access.
- Registers a first-time guest user and applies the Unregistered role to the user.
- Provides temporary guest access to your network. Note, temporary guest users are not applied to any role/group.