If you require assistance, contact Extreme Networks using one of the following methods:
- Extreme Portal
- Search the GTAC (Global Technical Assistance Center) knowledge base, manage support cases and service contracts, download software, and obtain product licensing, training, and certifications.
- The Hub
- A forum for Extreme Networks customers to connect with one another, answer questions, and share ideas and feedback. This community is monitored by Extreme Networks employees, but is not intended to replace specific guidance from GTAC.
- Call GTAC
- For immediate support: 1-800-998-2408 (toll-free in U.S. and Canada) or +1 408-579-2826. For the support phone number in your country, visit: www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact
Before contacting Extreme Networks for technical support, have the following information ready:
- Your Extreme Networks service contract number and/or serial numbers for all involved Extreme Networks products
- A description of the failure
- A description of any action(s) already taken to resolve the problem
- A description of your network environment (such as layout, cable type, other relevant environmental information)
- Network load at the time of trouble (if known)
- The device history (for example, if you have returned the device before, or if this is a recurring problem)
- Any related RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers
Subscribing to Service Notifications
You can subscribe to email notifications for product and software release announcements, Vulnerability Notices, and Service Notifications.
- Go to www.extremenetworks.com/support/service-notification-form.
- Complete the form with your information (all fields are required).
- Select the products for which you would
like to receive notifications.
NoteYou can modify your product selections or unsubscribe at any time.
- Click Submit.