About this task
Use the Configuration → Clients tab to create client end points.
To create a client end point:
- Go to from the main menu.
Select the Add icon (+) in the top right corner of the page.
The Create Clients tab displays by default.
Configure the following details for each end point voucher:
- MAC Address
- Enter the MAC address for the client end point. The MAC address should be added in the following format: AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF
- Host Name
- Optionally, enter a hostname to associate with the client end point.
- Access Group
- Select an access group from the list to associate it to the client end point.
- Select a network from the list to associate it to the client end point.
- Select a location from the list to associate it to the client end point.
- Expiry Date/Time
- Use the calendar to specify the ending date and time that the client end point will be deactivated.
When all mandatory fields have
been completed, select Create.
To discard any changes made to the form select Clear.