Online Users Details
You can view user details for the entire network or drill down to the site level to view user details for a specific site. The system-level user details displayed are:
- Displays the location or RF Domain name for each configured site.
- Online Users
- Displays the number of users currently connected to the network for each Location.
- Blocked Users
- Displays the number of users that are currently blocked from accessing the networks for each Location.
- Offline Users
- Displays the number of users that are not currently connected to the network for each Location.
- Total Users
- Displays the number of users, both online and offline, known to the system.
Drill down to the site level to view online and blocked user details for a specific site.
Site Level information is displayed when a site is selected from the navigation pane.
- The User column displays the user icon associated with each online user.
- The Name column displays the username associated with each online user. If using social media authentication, the name is provided by the social media source.
- The Email column displays the e-mail address associated with each online user. If using social media authentication, the e-mail address is provided by the social media source.
- The Gender column displays an icon representing the gender of each online user.
- The Source column displays the method that each online user used to authenticate. When social media authentication is enabled this will include Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIn.
- Last Login
- The Last Login column displays the full date and time when the user last authenticated on the network.
- From the Action column perform one of the following actions on a user. Select Disconnect to end a user's session on the network. Select Block to stop a user from using the network for 24 hours. The user may reconnect if they re-authenticate. Select Delete to remove a user from the database. If the user connects again they will be treated as new user.