The Clients screen provides a system-wide summary of all client status, as well as detailed information for each clients. Clients are guest users, including users logged in via e-mail or sms, social-media login, and devices registered with and authenticated by the ExtremeGuest Essentials captive portal server.
The Clients Summary table includes the following tabs.
- Total Clients
- Select to display the total number of clients per location.
- Online Clients
- Select to display the total number of clients per location that are currently online.
- Offline Clients
- Select to display the total number of clients per location that are currently offline.
- Blocked Clients
- Select to display the total number of blocked clientsper location.
Clients Detail Table
Select an entry in the Clients Summary table to open the Clients Details Table.
- Displays the end point MAC (Media Access Control) Address.
- Host Name
- Displays the client end point host name.
- Device Type
- Displays the client end point device model.
- Displays the operating system used by the client end point.
- Displays the client end point authentication status.
- Last Login
- Displays the full date and time when the client end point last authenticated on the network.
- The Action column includes
the following functions:
- Block - Prevents the client end point from passing traffic on the network.
- Disconnect - Terminates the client end point's session on the network.
- Delete - Removes the client end point from the database. If the end point connects again, it is treated as new end point.