Help and Support
If you require assistance, contact Extreme
Networks using one of the
- Extreme Portal
- Search the GTAC (Global Technical
Assistance Center) knowledge base; manage support cases and service contracts; download
software; and obtain product licensing, training, and certifications.
- A forum for Extreme
Networks customers to connect with one another,
answer questions, and share ideas and feedback. This community is monitored by Extreme
but is not intended to replace specific guidance from GTAC.
- Call GTAC
- For immediate support: (800) 998 2408 (toll-free in U.S. and Canada) or 1 (408) 579 2826. For the
support phone number in your country, visit: www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact
Before contacting Extreme
Networks for technical
support, have the following information ready:
- Your Extreme
Networks service contract number, or serial
numbers for all involved Extreme
- A description of the failure
- A description of any actions already taken
to resolve the problem
- A description of your network environment
(such as layout, cable type, other relevant environmental information)
- Network load at the time of trouble (if
- The device history (for example, if you
have returned the device before, or if this is a recurring problem)
- Any related RMA
(Return Material Authorization) numbers
Subscribe to Product
You can subscribe to email notifications for product and software release announcements,
Field Notices, and Vulnerability Notices.
- Go to The Hub.
- In the list of categories, expand the
- Select a product for which you would like
to receive notifications.
- Select Subscribe.
- To select additional products, return to
the Product Announcements list and repeat steps 3 and 4.
You can modify your product selections or unsubscribe at any time.