General Release Information
Hardware platforms supported
- Android8-based Zebra Technologies
- TC51, TC51-HC, TC56, TC70x, TC75x, VC80x, MC3300, MC3300R
- Android10 and 11-based Zebra
- TC26, PS20, TC52, TC52-HC, TC57, TC72, TC77, TC8300, VC8300, WT6300, CC600, CC6000, EC30, ET51, ET56, L10A, MC3300x, MC3300xR, MC9300
Minimum software required
- For Android8-based Zebra devices: LifeGuard 08; LifeGuard 23 recommended
- For Android10-based Zebra devices: LifeGuard 79; LifeGuard 106 recommended
NoteBe sure to always be on the latest version available on Zebra support web site.
ExtremeCloud IQ Information
Extreme Intuitive Insights application is currently available only on a four Remote Data Center (RDC) located in Europe and US. Contact your sales representative for more details.
NoteTo receive events from Zebra Wireless Insights API, the device needs to have a valid Zebra Edge Insight standard perpetual license installed, as well as staged to enable Zebra Wireless Insights API. Contact your Zebra sales representative to order a license. You also need to link the Extreme Licensing portal via the License Manager application, as well as assign the correct Role/Application to the user via the User Manager application. See the Extreme Inutitive Insights Getting Started Guide for more information.