Attach the Access Point to a Pole Using KT-147407-02 Pole Part and the KT-150173-01 Extension Arm
Before you begin
The access point can be mounted on a pole using the KT-147407-02 pole part and the KT-150173-01 extension arm.
The following hardware is required:
- KT-147407-02 pole part
- KT-150173-01 extension arm
- Four M6 hex-head screws
- Two M12 stainless-steel screws and nuts
- Two 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) wide stainless-steel cable clamps
- Access point
About this task
To install the access point on a pole:
- Attach one end of the KT-150173-01 extension arm to the access point using two M6 hex-head screws.
- Attach the KT-147407-02 pole part to the other end of the KT-150173-01 bracket using two hex-head M12 stainless-steel screws, and two hex-head M12 stainless-steel nuts.
- Attach the pole bracket to the pole.