Install the Access Point to a Flat Surface Using KT-147407-02 Flat Part and 1-Axis Tilt Part
Before you begin
The KT-147407-02 bracket has three bracket parts:
- Flat part
- 1-axis tilt part
- Pole part
NoteThe flat part and the 1-axis tilt part can be used interchangeably with the access points. You can either attach the flat part or the 1-axis tilt part first, and the rest of the installation procedure will not be affected by it.
The following hardware is required:
- KT-147407-02 flat part
- KT-147407-02 1-axis tilt part
- Access point
- Ten M6 hex-head screws
- Two M6 screws to attach the KT-147407-02 flat part to the access point
- Four M6 screws to attach the KT-147407-02 1-axis tilt part to a flat surface
- Four M6 screws to attach the KT-147407-02 flat part to the 1-axis tilt part
- Using two M6 hex-head screws, attach the KT-147407-02 flat part to the access point.
- Using the 1-axis tilt part as a template, mark and drill four holes on a wall or a flat surface.
- Using four M6 screws, attach the 1-axis tilt part to a wall or a flat surface.
- Align the KT-147407-02 flat part bracket inside the 1-axis tilt part, and attach it using four M6 screws.
Tilt the access point to a
desired angle and tighten the four M6 screws to a torque of 45 in-lbs.
The tilt bracket can be adjusted from +15 degrees to –15 degrees of tilt.