efa system supportsave
Collects the system supportsave of the Inventory, Tenant, and Fabric service logs, and their associated database dumps.
- --device-ip stringArray
- Specifies a comma-separated range of device IPs to collect supportsave from. Example: 10.1.1.13,10.1.1.50,10.1.1.101.
- Indicates to collect supportsave from all devices.
- --fabric-name string
- Indicates to collect supportsave from all devices that are part of the specified fabric.
Location of supportsave files:
- For TPVM deployments, the file is saved to /apps/efa_logs/efa_<log_id>.logs.zip.
- For non-TPVM deployments, the file is saved to /var/log/efa/efa_<log_id>.logs.zip.
NoteIf SLX devices are part of the supportsave collection, the command triggers the copy support command (supportsave) on SLX devices. You must check the SLX devices to confirm that the supportsave copy is complete before running the command again.
SLX supportsave can take up to 15 minutes to complete on each switch.
ExamplesThis example collects the system supportsave logs.
(efa)extreme@tpvm:~$ efa system supportsave SupportSave File Location: /apps/efa_logs/efa_2022-04-28T19-23-59.706.logs.zip --- Time Elapsed: 51.441277667s ---