CLI History Lookup
You can find and re-execute CLI commands from the history.
To find a previously entered command:
- Press CTRL + R. The prompt changes
- Start typing any part of the desired command. The CLI shows matching commands
from the history. If there are multiple matches, press
CTRL + R again to view
- To use the recovered command:
- To execute the command with no changes, press
- To modify the command at the searched word, press
ESC to place the command in the prompt with
the cursor on the searched word.
- To modify the command from the end of the command, press
CTRL + E to place the
command in the prompt with the cursor at the end of the command.