Summit 550 W AC and DC Power Supplies
- 550 W AC PSU-FB (Part number 10925)—AC power supply with front-to-back ventilation airflow
- 550 W DC PSU-FB (Part number 10926)—DC power supply with front-to-back ventilation airflow
- 550 W AC PSU-BF (Part number 10927)—AC power supply with back-to-front ventilation airflow
- 550 W DC PSU-BF (Part number 10928)—DC power supply with back-to-front ventilation airflow
These power supplies are compatible with the following switch models:
- X670-G2 switches (all models)
The power supply must have the same airflow direction (front-to-back or back-to-front) as the switch with which it is being used. In a redundant power configuration, the airflow direction must be the same for both power supplies, and it must match the airflow direction of the fans in the switch.
The Summit 550 W power supplies (AC and DC) have the status LEDs listed in Summit 550 W Power Supply LED Status Indications.
|Position||Color and State||Meaning|
|Steady Green||+3.3VSB ok; 12 V ok; power supply is working properly.|
Power Supply Fail
|Steady Amber||Fault condition (for example, 3.3VSB OCP/UCP, 12V OCP/UCP, or fan failure).|
|Steady Green||Power supply is connected to
If the cord is connected and this LED is off, the power supply is defective.