Connecting the Ground Wire to a 300 W DC Power Supply
About this task
To connect the ground wire to the Summit 300 W DC power supply, follow these steps:
- Verify that the DC circuit is de-energized.
Identify the grounding point on
the front panel of the power supply.
See Connecting the Ground Wire (Front-to-Back Model 10933 Shown).
1 = Grounding point 2 = Ground wire
- Insert an M3.5 screw (provided) through the ring terminal on the ground and into the grounding point on the power supply.
- Tighten the screw to 1.4 N m (12.6 in‑lb).
- Connect the other end of the wire to a known reliable earth ground point at your site.
- Connect the switch to the DC power source. See the instructions in Connecting DC Power Cables to a 300 W DC Power Supply.