ExtremeSwitching X440-G2-48t-10GE4-DC Switch Ports and Slots
The ExtremeSwitching X440-G2-48t-10GE4-DC switch ports and slots include:
- 48 front panel ports of 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45). Both half-duplex and full-duplex communication are supported on ports 1 through 16 and 25 through 40. The rest of the ports are full-duplex only.
- Four unpopulated front panel 1GBASE-X SFP combination ports.
Four unpopulated rear panel 1GBASE-X SFP+ ports that can be used as either 1Gb ports or 10Gb ports, where the 10Gb configuration requires an upgrade through additional licensing..
Alternately, you can convert two of the ports to stacking ports using the enable stacking-support command. Doing so would provide you with the option of two 1Gb ports and two stack ports or two 10Gb ports and two stack ports. In the latter configuration, an additional license would be required for the 10Gb non-stacking ports.
- Two 1GbE copper combination ports that can be upgraded to 10Gb Ethernet.
- Ethernet management port (10/100/1000BASE-T).
- Serial console port implemented as an RJ45 connector used to connect a terminal and perform local management.
- One front panel USB 2.0 port, operational on switches running ExtremeXOS version 22.2 or later.
- One rear redundant power supply connector.
|1 = Stack number indicator||4 = 10/100/1000BASE-T ports|
|2 = Console port/Ethernet management port||5 = 1GBASE-X SFP combination ports|
|3 = USB port (active with ExtremeXOS version 22.2 or later)|
|1 = SFP Ports upgradeable to 10GBASE-X||4 = DC power connector panel|
|2 = 1GBASE-T combination ports upgradeable to 10GBASE-T||5 = Grounding lug|
|3 = Redundant power input|