Install a V300 in a Dual Rack Mount
Before you begin
The following tools and materials are required to install a non-PoE V300 Virtual Port Extender to a dual rack mount:
- ESD-preventive wrist strap
- M4 #2 Phillips screwdriver (magnetic screwdriver recommended)
- XN-2P-RMTKIT-2CS-001 - Dual rack mount kit
- Remove all contents of the dual rack mount kit (XN-2P-RMTKIT-2CS-001).
- Attach one short ear bracket to the outer side of each V300 using the screws provided.
- Attach the joint brackets to the inward side of each V300 (one with tapped screw holes facing forward, one facing rearward, using the screws provided).
- Attach the two joint brackets together using the screws provided.
After attaching the PSU bracket
to the V300 using the provided screws, attach the PSU to the PSU mounting
brackets using two, four, or eight cable ties:
For a more secure attachment,
attach the PSU mounting brackets to the rack using customer-provided