Removing a 300 W DC Power Supply
To remove an installed Summit 300 W DC power supply, follow these steps:
- De-energize the DC circuit.
- Disconnect the DC power cables:
- Pull the cover off the terminal block.
- Loosen the screws that secure the cable terminals to the terminal block.
- Slide the wires out from under the captive
WarningBe sure to disconnect all power cables before you disconnect the chassis ground wire.
- Disconnect the ground wire:
- Remove the screw that secures the ground wire to the power supply.
- Move the wire away from the power supply.
- Push the latching tab toward the power supply handle and pull outward on the handle to disengage the power supply internal connectors.
- Carefully slide the power supply the rest of the way out of the switch.