Installing LRM/MACsec Adapters in the Five-Slot Bracket
About this task
Refer to Installing an LRM/MACsec Adapter for installation options for the LRM/MACsec Adapter.
To install up to five LRM/MACsec Adapter units in the five-slot bracket (part no. 10966), follow these steps:
- Using standard rack mounting screws (not included), secure the bracket to the rack.
- Set an LRM/MACsec Adapter in one of the bracket slots.
- Secure the adapter to the bracket using one of the M4 x 6.5 mm screws provided with the bracket.
- Mount up to four additional LRM/MACsec Adapter units on the bracket, as described in steps 2 and 3.
- Connect the adapters to the switch, following the instructions in Connecting the LRM/MACsec Adapter to the Host Switch and to Power.