Installing an RPS-150XT on a Flat Surface
CautionObserve all ESD precautions when handling sensitive electronic equipment.
When installing the RPS-150XT power supply on a flat surface, we recommend installing the rubber feet to prevent the power supply from sliding.
NoteDo not install the rubber feet on the power supply if you are installing the power supply in the three-slot modular shelf (STK-RPS-1005CH3).
To prepare the RPS-150XT for use on a flat surface, follow these steps.
- On a sturdy flat surface, lay the power supply on its top.
- Remove the four rubber feet from their plastic bag in the shipping box.
- Remove the protective strip from the back of one rubber
foot and position it on a bottom corner of the power supply. Press the rubber foot firmly into place.
Repeat this step for each of the remaining three rubber feet.
- After installing the rubber feet, return the power supply to its upright position.
- Connect the RPS-150XT to its power source.