Remove a 750 W DC Power Supply
To remove an installed 750 W DC power supply, follow these steps:
CautionThe DC power supply may be hot to the touch; use thermal protective gloves when handling the power supply during removal.
- De-energize the DC circuit.
- Disconnect the DC power cables:
- Pull the cover off the terminal block.
- Loosen the screws that secure the cable terminals to the terminal block.
- Slide the wires out from under the captive
WarningBe sure to disconnect all power cables before you disconnect the chassis ground wire.
Disconnect the ground wire as
- Loosen the screw that secures the ground wire to the terminal block.
- Slide the wire out from under the captive washer.
Push the latching tab toward the power supply handle and
pull outward on the handle to disengage the power supply internal connectors.
- Carefully slide the power supply the rest of the way out of the switch.
If a replacement power supply
will not be installed, install a cover over the unoccupied power supply
NoteUnoccupied power supply bays must always be covered to maintain proper system ventilation and EMI levels.