ExtremeSwitching X440-G2-12t-10GE4 Switch Ports and Slots
The ExtremeSwitching X440-G2-12t-10GE4 switch ports and slots include:
- 12 front panel 10/100/1000BASE-T ports (RJ45), all of which support both half-duplex and full-duplex communication.
Four unpopulated 1GBASE-X SFP+ ports that can be used as either 1Gb ports or 10Gb ports, where the 10Gb configuration requires an upgrade through additional licensing.
Alternately, you can convert two of the ports to stacking ports using the enable stacking-support command. Doing so would provide you with the option of two 1Gb ports and two stack ports or two 10Gb ports and two stack ports. In the latter configuration, an additional license would be required for the 10Gb non-stacking ports.
- Ethernet management port (10/100/1000BASE-T).
- Serial console port implemented as an RJ45 connector used to connect a terminal and perform local management.
- One front panel USB 2.0 port, operational on switches running ExtremeXOS version 22.2 or later.
- One rear redundant power supply connector (coaxial barrel connector).
|1 = Stack number indicator||4 = 10/100/1000BASE-T copper ports|
|2 = Console port/Ethernet management port||5 = SFP Ports upgradeable to 10GBASE-X|
|3 = USB port (active with ExtremeXOS version 22.2 or later)|
|1 = Redundant power input||3 = AC power input socket|
|2 = Grounding lug|