Installing an RPS-500p on a Flat Surface
CautionObserve all ESD precautions when handling sensitive electronic equipment.
When installing the RPS-500p power supply on a flat surface, we recommend installing the rubber feet to prevent the power supply from sliding.
To prepare the RPS-500p for use on a flat surface, follow these steps.
- On a sturdy flat surface, lay the power supply on its top.
- Remove the four rubber feet from their plastic bag in the shipping box.
- Remove the protective strip from the back of one rubber
foot and position it on a bottom corner of the power supply. Press the rubber foot firmly into place.
Repeat this step for each of the remaining three rubber feet.
- After installing the rubber feet, return the power supply to its upright position.
- Connect the RPS-500p to its power source.