ExtremeSwitching X590-24t-1q-2c Switch Ports and Slots
X590-24t-1q-2c switch ports and slots include:
- 24 fixed autosensing 100Mb/1 Gb/10GBASE-T ports (ports 1-24) that provide 10 Gbps copper connectivity. Two of these ports are configurable as stacking ports.
- One 40-gigabit Ethernet port capable of supporting passive copper QSFP+ and active fiber QSFP+ and configurable for 1x40 Gb or 4x10 Gb Ethernet mode.
- Two 100-gigabit Ethernet ports capable of supporting passive copper QSFP28/QSFP+ and active fiber QSFP28/QSFP+ and configurable for 100 Gb, 40 Gb, 2x50 Gb, 4x25 Gb, and 4x10 Gb modes. For information about QSFP28 and QSFP+ optical modules, see the Extreme Networks Pluggable Transceivers Installation Guide.
- Ethernet management port (10/100/1000BASE-T).
- Serial console port implemented as an RJ45 connector used to connect a terminal and perform local management.
- Front panel USB port.
- Rear dual PSU power slots with front-to-back or back-to-front airflow.
- Four rear slots for fan modules with
front-to-back or back-to-front airflow.
NoteTwo additional fan slots are unused. Do not remove the cover plate from the unused slots.
|1 = Console/management port||4 = 10Gb/40Gb QSFP+ port|
|2 = USB port||5 = 10Gb/25Gb/40Gb/50Gb/100Gb QSFP28 ports|
|3 = 100Mb/1 Gb/10GBASE-T ports|
|1 = Grounding lug||3 = AC power input|
|2 = Replaceable fan modules|