Installing a 750 W Internal DC Power Supply
CautionMake sure that the DC power supply circuit is not overloaded. Use proper overcurrent protection, such as a circuit breaker, to prevent overcurrent conditions. You may use up to a 30-Amp breaker.
To install a 750 W DC power supply in a switch, perform the following tasks in the order listed:
- Make sure you have the tools and materials you need.
- Prepare the power cables and ground cable by stripping off the insulation.
- Ground the switch chassis.
- Insert the power supply into the switch.
- Connect the ground wire.
- Connect the power supply to the DC source voltage.
- Energize the DC circuit.