Install a V300-8P-2T-W Model in a Single or Dual Rack Mount
You need the following tools and materials to install a V300-8P-2T-W model to a rack mount:
- ESD-preventive wrist strap
- M4 #2 Phillips screwdriver (magnetic screwdriver recommended)
Typical installation for the V300-8P-2T-W model include wall or table installations, in addition to VESA mounting. In order to rack-mount this model, an accessory mountin kit is required.
To install the V300-8P-2T-W model in a single or dual rack mount kit:
- Remove all contents of the single rack mount kit (XN-1S-RKMT-V300) or dual rack mount kit (XN-2S-RKMT-V300).
Attach the short mounting
brackets (included) to the sides of the port extender using the four screws
(included) for each bracket.
- Align the holes in the brackets with the rack post holes.
- Secure the port extender to each post with rack-mounting screws (not provided).
- Connect the LAN/Ethernet cables to the extender.
- When power is connected, verify that the SYS LED on the port extender turns green.