Install a V300 in a Single Rack Mount
Before you begin
The following tools and materials are required to install a non-PoE V300 Virtual Port Extender to a single rack mount:
- ESD-preventive wrist strap
- M4 #2 Phillips screwdriver (magnetic screwdriver recommended)
- XN-2P-RMTKIT-1CS-001 - Single rack mount kit
- Remove all contents of the single rack mount kit (XN-2P-RMTKIT-1CS-001).
- Attach the short and long ear brackets to the V300 using the screws provided.
- Secure the bracket flanges to the rack using the customer-provided screws appropriate for the rack you are using.
After attaching the PSU bracket to the V300, attach the PSU to the PSU mounting
brackets using two or four cable ties:
For a more secure attachment, attach the two PSU mounting brackets to the rack
using customer-provided screws:
- Alternatively, the PSU can be mounted to the long rack ear using cable ties.