configure flowmon key ipv4NEW!
Configures a Flow Monitor key with IPv4 parameters.
|key||Specifies the Flow Monitor key.|
|key_name||Specifies the name of the key being configured with parameters. Range is 32 characters.|
Optional configuration parameters include the following:
- src-ipv4-addr is a source IPv4 subnetwork address given in dotted decimal notation format.
- src-ipv4-mask is a source IPv4 subnetwork mask value given in dotted decimal notation format.
- dst-ipv4-addr is a destination IPv4 subnetwork address given in dotted decimal notation format.
- dst-ipv4-mask is a destination IPv4 subnetwork mask value given in dotted decimal notation format.
- port_no is either a source or destination TCP or UDP port number.
- protocol is the protocol field value carried in IPv4 packets.
- next_header is the protocol field value carried in IPv6 packets.
- port-list is a list of ports given in standard CLI format, fore example, 1:1-48, 3:5, and 4:6 represent ports 1 through 48 on slot 1, port 5 on slot 3, and port 6 on slot 4, respectively. Flows otherwise matching the key received on any other port will not generate a group assignment. If all (the default value) is specified or the port-list option is omitted, then the key will be installed on all available user ports that support Flow Monitor, including on any new hardware inserted into the stack.
- key_name_other is used with either the before or after keyword. It specifies the name of a different key from the one being configured. before implies that the configuring key will be higher priority than the other key, and after indicates that the other key will be higher priority than the one being configured. The insertion is immediately before or after the other key regardless of other keys that have been configured.
If a specific port list indicates a slot where Flow Monitor is not supported, the command will be rejected.
The following command creates a key named 'k1' with no additional IPv4 parameters:
# configure flowmon key k1 ipv4'
This command was first available in ExtremeXOS 32.2.
This command is available on ExtremeSwitching 5520 and 5420 series switches.