show pim cache
Displays the multicast cache entries created by PIM.
|ipv4||Displays IPv4 PIM information|
|ipv6||Displays IPv6 PIM information.|
|detail||Specifies to display the information in detailed format.|
|group_addr||Specifies an IP group address.|
|source_addr||Specifies an IP source address.|
|state-refresh||Specifies to display the PIM cache entries with state refresh parameters.|
|mlag-peer-info||Shows This command is available on ExtremeSwitching 5320, 5420, 5520, 5720 series switches. peer related information.|
Displays the following information:
- IP group address
- IP source address / source mask
- Upstream neighbor (RPF neighbor)
- Interface (VLAN) to upstream neighbor
- Cache expire time
- Egress and prune interface list
When the detail option is specified, the switch displays the egress VLAN list and the pruned VLAN list.
The following command displays the PIM cache entry for group 126.96.36.199:
Switch.33 # show pim cache 188.8.131.52 Index Dest Group Source InVlan Origin  184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 (WR) v4 Sparse Entry timer is not run; UpstNbr: 18.104.22.168 EgressIfList = vbs15(0)(FW)(SM)(I)  22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 (S) vbs5 Sparse Expires after 186 secs UpstNbr: 0.0.0.0 RP: 188.8.131.52 via 184.108.40.206 in v4 EgressIfList = vbs15(0)(FW)(SM)(I) , vpim5(170)(FW)(SM)(S) PrunedIfList = v4(0)(SM) Number of multicast cache = 20 Entry flags :- R: RP tree. S: Source tree. W: Any source. Egress/Pruned interface flags :- SM: Sparse Mode DM: Dense Mode Fw: Forwarding PP: Prune pending AL: Assert Loser N: Neighbor present I: IGMP member present S: (s,g) join received Z: (*,g) join received Y: (*,*,rp) join received
The following command displays the PIM-DM cache entry with state-refresh information for group 220.127.116.11:
Switch.5 # show pim cache state-refresh 18.104.22.168 Index Dest Group Source InVlan Origin  22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 (S) vixia Dense Not Pruned Expires after 204 secs UpstNbr: 0.0.0.0 Refresh State: Originator(20), TTL: 16 EgressIfList = v36(0)(FW)(DM)(N)  188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 (S) vixia Dense Not Pruned Expires after 195 secs UpstNbr: 220.127.116.11 Refresh State: Not-Originator(25), TTL: 8 EgressIfList = v36(0)(FW)(DM)(N)
The following command displays the ingress VLAN information of all MLAG peers:
* (pacman debug) sw6.2 # show pim c mlag-peer-info Index Dest Group Source InVlan Origin  18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 (WR) fifthteen Sparse Entry timer is not run; UpstNbr: 126.96.36.199 Peer Ingress VLAN (ISC 1): 188.8.131.52/24 (Same) EgressIfList = eight(0)(FW)(SM)(I) , five(0)(FW)(SM)(I) , ten(0)(FW)(SM)(I)  184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 (S) fifthteen Sparse Expires after 203 secs UpstNbr: 18.104.22.168 RP: 22.214.171.124 via 126.96.36.199 in fifthteen Peer Ingress VLAN (ISC 1): 188.8.131.52/24 (Same) EgressIfList = eight(0)(FW)(SM)(I) , five(0)(FW)(SM)(I) PrunedIfList = ten(0)(SM)(AL)
This command was first available in ExtremeXOS 10.1.
This command was modified in ExtremeXOS 15.2 to display MLAG peer information.
The ipv4 and ipv6 keyword options were added in ExtreameXOS 15.3.
This command is available on platforms that support the appropriate license. For complete information about software licensing, including how to obtain and upgrade your license and which licenses support the PIM feature, see the Switch Engine 32.2 Feature License Requirements document.