Configures the Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) timers.
|query_interval||Specifies the interval (in seconds) between general queries.|
|query_response_interval||Specifies the maximum query response time (in seconds).|
|last_member_query_interval||Specifies the maximum group-specific query response time (in seconds).|
|vlan_name||Applies the configuration only to the specified VLAN. If no VLAN is specified, the configuration appliese to all VLANs.|
|vr_name||Specifies the VR to which the configuration should be applied. If not parameter is specified, the configuration is applied to the current VR context.|
|robustness||Specifies the degree of robustness for the network.|
- query interval—125 seconds
- query response interval—10 seconds
- last member query interval—1 second
Timers are based on RFC2710. Specify the following:
- query interval—The amount of time, in seconds, the system waits between sending out general queries. The range is 1 to 429,496,729 seconds.
- query response interval—The maximum response time inserted into the periodic general queries. The range is 1 to 25 seconds.
- last member query interval—The maximum response time inserted into a group-specific query sent in response to a leave group message. The range is 1 to 25 seconds.
- robustness—The degree of robustness of the network. The range is 2 to 7.
The following command configures the MLD timers:
configure mld 100 5 1 3
This command was first available in ExtremeXOS 11.2.
This command is available on the platforms listed for the IPv6 multicast routing feature in the Switch Engine 32.2 Feature License Requirements document.