You can reboot a stack by entering the command reboot
from the master. You can:
- Reboot all the nodes in the stack
topology by entering the reboot command from a master node login
- Reboot a specific node by entering the
reboot node-address node-address command.
- Reboot all nodes in the active topology
by entering the reboot stack-topology command.
- Move a node to a standby node.
- Reboot the stack topology so that every
node comes up in standby role.
- Reboot an active node from another active node by entering the reboot slot slot-number
- Reboot the stack by rolling through each node individually, allowing multi-homed
devices to remain connected through the reboot by entering the reboot