Supported ERPS Features
The following are the ERPS features supported
in the current release:
- G.8032 version 1 support.
- G.8032 version 2 support with a restricted VC option.
- Revertive mode support for version 1 and 2.
- Basic interoperability with EAPS with
G.8032 acting as an access ring. Flush notifications will be sent Link monitoring using CFM
or native local link monitoring methods.
- Support for hardware accelerated CFM in specific platforms that have
- G.8032 version 2 with no Virtual Channel support.
- Support for attaching to a CFM DOWN-MEP configured external to