Layer 3 VPN Configuration Overview
Configure the PE to PE interfaces as
- Select the VR that to which the MPLS protocol will be added.
- Assign PE facing VLANs and ports to the VR.
Configure the PE to CE interface as follows:
- Create a VPN VRF as described in Creating and Deleting VRFs.
- Assign a VPN ID to the VPN VRF as described in Configuring a VPN ID.
- Assign an RD to the VPN VRF as described in Configuring the Route Distinquisher.
- Configure RTs for the VPN VRF as described in Configuring Route Targets.
- Assign CE facing VLANs and ports to the VRF.
- Configure BGP as described in Configuration Overview.