Configuring Network Login
This section provides a general overview of the commands used for:
- Enabling or Disabling Network Login on the Switch
- Enabling or Disabling Network Login on a Specific Port
- Configuring the Move Fail Action
- Displaying Network Login Settings
- Exclusions and Limitations
This section also describes information about Network Login's Exclusions and Limitations.
For more detailed information about a specific mode of network login, including configuration examples, see the following sections:
NoteWhen STP with Edge-safeguard and the Network login feature are enabled on same port, the port moves to a disabled state when it detects a loop in the network.