Change-of-Authorization Mandatory Attributes
The following is a list of Change-of-Authorization CoA mandatory attributes.
- Calling-Station-ID = "session-id Hyponated"
- NAS-IP-Address = <SWITCH MGMT IP>
- Filter-ID = <Policy Profile Name>
- Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802
- Tunnel-Type = VLAN
- Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = <Tunnel-ID>
NoteFilter-ID and Tunnel attributes are mandatory based on the configuration used in the switch. Filter-ID is mandatory if the map table response is policy. Tunnel is mandatory if map table response is tunnel. Attributes shown in New CoA Attribute Support are optional attributes.
Optional attributes may or may not be present in the CoA/disconnect. If all the received values are correct, then further processing occurs; otherwise, you may get an ACK/NAK, but the packet is not processed further.