Configuring the NMS Server Software
The Extreme Management Center and Ridgeline include a RADIUS server that you can use for NMS server authentication. To configure this server, do the following:
- Add the IP address of each XNV-enabled switch as a RADIUS client.
- Add each VM MAC address as a username (in upper case and should not contain semicolon) and add the MAC address as the password.
Add a remote access policy with the Extreme Networks
- Vendor code: 1916
- VSA ID: 213 (EXTREME_VM_NAME)
- VSA ID: 214 (EXTREME_VM_VPP_NAME)
- VSA ID: 215 (EXTREME_VM_IP_ADDR)