Rebooting a Stack
You can reboot a stack by entering the command reboot from the master. You can:
- Reboot all the nodes in the stack topology by entering the reboot command from a master node login session.
- Reboot a specific node by entering the reboot node-address node-address command.
- Reboot all nodes in the active topology by entering the reboot stack-topology command.
- Move a node to a standby node.
- Reboot the stack topology so that every node comes up in standby role.
- Reboot an active node from another active node by entering the reboot slot slot-number command.
- Reboot the stack by rolling through each node individually, allowing multi-homed devices to remain connected through the reboot by entering the reboot rolling command.