Guidelines for Configuring Guest
Keep in mind the following guidelines when configuring guest
- You must create a VLAN and configure it as a guest VLAN before
enabling the guest VLAN feature.
- Configure guest VLANs only on network login ports with 802.1x
- Movement to guest VLANs is not supported on network login ports with
MAC-based or web-based authentication.
- 802.1x must be the only authentication method enabled on the port for
movement to guest VLAN.
- No supplicant on the port has 802.1x capability.