You can apply mirrors to policy profile rules by using a "control group" mirror referenced by a unique control index number. These control group mirrors are etsysMirrorDestinationControlEntry entries in the ENTERASYS-MIRROR-CONFIG-MIB (Mirror MIB) (see ENTERASYS-MIRROR-CONFIG-MIB). A Mirror MIB instance (designated by a control index) can be associated with up to four "physical" mirrors, each being one destination port (or tunnel).
For information about configuring policy-based mirrors, see Setting up Policy-Based Mirrors.
- Mirrors with multiple destination ports are not supported.
- A maximum of four concurrently enabled mirrors is supported.
- A maximum of four control group (Mirror MIB) instances can be created using the CLI.
- Mirrors on admin profile rules is not supported.
- Mirroring cannot be enabled on LAG and MLAG ports.
- Mirroring index cannot be assigned for default mirrors.