show network-clock ptp
Show the PTP clock recovery state information. The clock recovery using PTP event messages undergoes the following servo state changes:
- Warmup - The local reference clock is in warmup state.
- Fast Loop - The local reference clock is being corrected and the correction is converging.
- Bridge - The local reference clock correction has been interrupted due to changes in the clocking information in the received PTP event messages or loss of PTP event messages.
- Holdover - Prolonged loss of PTP event messages puts the local reference clock correction to holdover state.
- Normal - The local reference clock correction has converged and the corrected clock is synchronous to the master clock information received in the PTP event messages.
# show network-clock ptp ===================================================================== Servo State Information ===================================================================== Servo State : 3 (Normal Loop) Servo State Duration : 10285 (sec) =====================================================================
This command was first available in ExtremeXOS 15.1.
This command is available on the ExtremeSwitching X460-G2 platform.
PTP commands can be used only with the Network Timing feature pack.