show igmp group
Lists the IGMP group membership for the specified VLAN.
|name||Specifies a VLAN name.|
|grpipaddress||Specifies a group IP address.|
|IGMPv3||Displays the IGMP group in IGMPv3 format (if group record is IGMPv3 compatible, otherwise displays in earlier format).|
If no VLAN is specified, all VLANs are displayed. You can also filter the display by group address or by multicast stream sender address.
The output of this command shows:
- The multicast group address received.
- The version of the IGMP group.
- The name of the VLAN where the group address is being received.
- The physical port where the group address is being received. If multiple ports within the VLAN have subscribers for the group, all the ports are listed.
- The age since the last IGMP report for this group was
NoteThe show igmp group command output is populated on the router that is the PIM Rendezvous Point.
The following is sample output from the show igmp group command, listing the IGMP group membership:
Group Address Ver Vlan Port Age 126.96.36.199 2 banana 7 101 188.8.131.52 2 banana 7 107 184.108.40.206 2 banana 7 103 Total: 3
This command was first available in ExtremeXOS 10.1.
The IGMPv3 option was added in ExtremeXOS 11.2.
This command is available on platforms that support the appropriate license. For complete information about software licensing, including how to obtain and upgrade your license and which licenses support the IPv4 multicast feature, see the ExtremeXOS 32.2 Feature License Requirements document.