show vrrp vlan
Displays VRRP information for a particular VLAN.
|vlan_name||Specifies the VRRP VLAN.|
|vlan_list||Specifies the VRRP VLAN list of IDs.|
|stats||Specifies statistics for a particular VLAN.|
Depending on the software version running on your switch or your switch model, additional or different VRRP information might be displayed.
If you specify the command without the stats keyword, the following VRRP information appears:
- VLAN—The name of the VRRP VLAN.
- VRID—The VRRP Router Identification number for the VRRP instance.
- VRRP—The enabled/disabled state of VRRP on the VLAN.
- State—The current state of the VRRP router. The state
includes the following:
- Init—The VRRP router is in the initial state.
- Backup—The VRRP router is a backup router.
- Master—The VRRP router is the master router.
- Priority—The priority value of the VRRP VLAN.
- Advertisement Interval—Indicates the configured advertisement interval.
- Preempt—Indicates that the VRRP VLAN is configured for preempt mode, which controls whether a higher priority backup router preempts a lower priority master.
- Fabric-routing—If configured IP forwarding capability for VRRP Backup routers is enabled
- Host-mobility—Exportable Host Route learning via ARP/ND on the specified VLAN and VRID
- Host-Mobility Exclude-Ports—If configured these ports will not generate host-route
- Checksum—Include or exclude pseudo header for IPv4 address family
- Authentication—If configured, identifies the VRRP simple password.
- Virtual IP Addresses—If configured, the virtual IP address associated with the VRRP VLAN.
- Tracked Pings—If configured, displays the:
- Target IP address you are pinging.
- Number of seconds between pings to the target IP address.
- Number of misses allowed before this entry is considered to be failing.
- Tracked IP Routes—If configured, displays the IP address and subnet mask of the tracked route(s).
- Tracked VLANs—If configured, displays the name of the tracked VLAN(s).
If you specify the stats keyword, you see counter and statistics information for the specified VRRP VLAN.
The following example displays configuration information for the specified VRRP VLAN:
# show vrrp vlan v1 VLAN: v1 VRID: 1 VRRP: Disabled State: INIT Virtual Router: VR-Default Priority: 100(backup) Advertisement Interval: 1 sec Version: v2 Preempt: Yes Preempt Delay: 0 sec Authentication: simple-password key: none Virtual IP Addresses: Accept mode: Off Host-Mobility: Off Host-Mobility Exclude-Ports: Tracking mode: ALL Tracked Pings: - Tracked IP Routes: - Tracked VLANs: - Fabric Routing: Off * indicates a tracking condition has failed
The following example displays statistics for VLAN vrrp-1:
#show vrrp vlan v1 stats VLAN v1, VR ID 1 VRID Errors : 0 Authentication Type Mismatch : 0 Version Errors : 0 Invalid Authentication Type : 0 Checksum Errors : 0 Authentication Failures : 0 TTL Errors : 0 Advertisement Interval Errors : 0 Packet Length Errors : 0 Address List Errors : 0 Advertisements GotV3 DropV2 : 0 Advertisements Accepted : 0 Priority Zero Packets Received : 0 Become Master : 0 Priority Zero Packets Sent : 0
This command was first available in ExtremeXOS 10.1.
The vlan_list variable was added in ExtremeXOS 16.1.
This command is available on platforms that support the appropriate license. For complete information about software licensing, including how to obtain and upgrade your license and which licenses support the VRRP feature, see the ExtremeXOS 32.2 Feature License Requirements document.